These testimonials were offered by a variety of guests who held staff development, strategic planning, meditation or other retreats at Charlson Meadows.
- It was wonderful to be out of the urban landscape and in a place with nature surrounding me. All the windows allow the beauty of nature in, especially important in the winter.
- We laughed and had fun. I felt nourished and nurtured.
- I was sitting in the woods and heard one single leaf land on the ground. How alert my senses were!
- This place is lively and magical. I absolutely love being surrounded by this land and the gorgeous facility.
- I went to the grove of the trees where the elder tree stands. I was sitting on a fallen tree trunk and a red squirrel climbed upon the other end and looked at me for a short period of time before scampering off. It was a beautiful moment of connection.
- I loved walking the grounds and seeing the wildlife—the eagles, water, deer, and everything. Very beautiful.
- I enjoyed laughing with my colleagues, listening to good music on the Bose and dancing!
- Charlson Meadows allowed our group to relax together in a beautiful space. This contributed to a great deal of quality work. Actually, we achieved more than I had planned and moved our future plans forward in a deeper way.
- We had an outdoor campfire. It was beautiful. We had a chance to talk about family, love, politics, and our hopes for the future.
- The spirit of the wind invigorated me as did the many views of the water. There were precious outdoor places for reflection as well as many different rooms inside.
- On a walk I found a lovely gingko tree that made my day.
- What a fabulous revitalizing space you have! Thank you for generously sharing it with us for our productive meeting.